General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Health Claims Bureau Limited (HCB GROUP) provide a range of services to the Financial Services Industry and Employers and as Data Controllers or Data Processors collect, process and store Personal Data.
1. Data Collected
The data HCB GROUP collects can include name, address, date of birth, contact details, information relating to health, employment history and related information, other personal information
2. Purpose for processing of data
To provide services to Insures and Employers.
3. Legal Basis for processing of data
Processing is necessary in relation to a service provided to, or a contract HCB GROUP have with Insurers or Employers.
4. Who we share your data with.
HCB GROUP shares your data where necessary, with your Insurer or Employer, and medical and related personnel.
5. Your Personal data
HCB GROUP does not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. Period of data retention
Your data will be stored/retained by HCB GROUP for 6 years after which time it will be securely deleted from the HCB GROUP systems.
7. Your rights in relation to the data stored
You have the right to:
- Access and receive copies of the relevant data and to have any inaccurate or incomplete information corrected and updated.
- Object to use of your personal data for our legitimate processing purposes
- In certain circumstances, to have your information deleted or restricted.
- Have your information transferred to another provider (the right of “data portability”)
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by HCB GROUP.
- Requests to access your data or in relation to other data queries or complaints should be made in writing to;
HCB GROUP Data Protection Officer, (at the address below)
HCB Group The Core, Milton Hill, Steventon, Oxfordshire, OX13 6AB. Tel: +44 1235 519924
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org – for the attention of the Data Protection Officer
You also have the right, at any time, to lodge a complaint about our processing of your data with HCB GROUP or your data protection authority, in particular the EU member state where you live, where you work or where the alleged infringement took place. A list of data protection authorities is available at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
HCB GROUP keeps its privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated May 2018.
HCB GROUP 21st May 2018
A copy of our Privacy Notice can be downloaded here